Now the Kodi has accumulated many users behind of it. As usual, the users are using the Kodi and its excellent features rapidly. As that result, the Kodi and it’s add-ons are unable to deliver the user satisfied videos with quality. It is unable to sustain the traffic of users. For the sake of that, the Kodi developers have been introduced a pairing system. What this system does mean it wants the user device IP and the vshare.eu pair IP from the both IP’s the user should attach them each other and can enjoy all his/her favourite videos without any disturbances. Now we are going to share how to pair both IP address and how to solve the interruptions. If you also getting this issue so you should follow the below methods and avoid this problem on your Kodi.
I don’t know you have observed it or not that what I am going to say now. My topic is when you were watching your favourite videos on your Kodi using different kind of add-ons you might get some servers in the middle of the video. In those servers, you may catch the following servers list such as TV.me pair, openload pair, vshare,…etc
Article: If you getting https:// olpair.com use this article to fix that error.
We recommend get vshare.eu from that list. After going through our decision you will see a popup such as a stream authorization required to load the current video. To stop this issue you have to follow the below methods.
- Open your addon( Fantastic) and “Select a movie from that addon”
- When you want to select a movie you will get a pop up like below image
- To fix that authorization required error you have to open a browser on your PC, Laptop Or Mobile Phone
- You would get the options like above-mentioned images this will occur after you have opened the http://vshare. eu/pair
- You should give a tick in “I am not a robot” option box and “Solve the given captcha”
- After few seconds you have to Select active streaming option
- In the next step, you will get a notification like ” your device paired successfully”
- Now you can watch your favourite videos on your Kodi. But this chance or this pair will stay up to four hours duration.
- After completing the four hours your device need to pair with vshare IP address again. This must be done for every four hours
To Fix Flashx pair use that article
Now we are going to give you an alternate method to avoid stream authorization error. You can follow the below steps with free of cost and fix vshare eu pair error.
- Now click on the “Add-ons” after launching your Kodi software
- Then select “Video add-ons” from the add-ons option
- From there just open your favourite video add-on and select “Settings” option from there
- Select the “Playback option” and then you will get “Hosters with captchas” you should turn off it
- Now you can enjoy Kodi features and its movies
Hmmm! Now your Kodi is eligible to deliver any kind of movies without showing stream authorization required error. This process will work up to four hours that means you can watch nearly 2 movies by using your add-ons. But after four hours you have to pair your device IP address again with vshare IP address.